Amanda Boxall DVSA ADI (car)
Grade A Driving Instructor with a person-first approach to neurodivergent students who may experience difficulties with the process of learning to drive.
People of all ages have the opportunity to learn to drive within a safe and friendly environment, based in Horsham and covering the surrounding area.
Also chosen as the exclusive Driving Instructor for the students at Muntham House School.
Fully qualified since 2002.
What we do:
- I'm a fully qualified Grade A Driving Instructor with twenty years experience. Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) approved. I'm fully insured, hold an enhanced DBS check and lessons are provided in a dual controlled manual car.
- All driver training programmes are individually structured around each student's specific needs. I have experience teaching students with various conditions including autism, attention disorders, anxiety, dyslexia and dyspraxia.
- Students are encouraged to set their own aims and objectives and to evaluate their progress to help them take responsibility.
- Driving lessons are also available for those aged 14+ at a private facility on selected dates, no provisional driving licence is required for these sessions. Please contact me for more details.
- Please register and join my waiting list well in advance due to long waiting times to start lessons. Please feel free to have a look at my Facebook page for updates and reviews. https://www.facebook.com/AmandaBoxallDriving/