Inclusive Online Activities
We run Zoom sessions for people with learning disabilities in Drumming, Dance, Animals, Music/Singing, Cooking and many more. Our sessions are fun, engaging, build relationships and grow self confidence.
What we do:
- All our sessions are on Zoom.
- We run many different sessions in Drumming, Dance, Animals, Music/Singing, Cooking and many more.
- All our sessions aim to build confidence, grow relationships, be fun and stimulating.
- You can try a session for free.
- The sessions are hosted by people with a DBS check. All the safety features that are on Zoom are adhered to.
Our users say:
‘This is seriously good. I didn’t think he would stay for the whole hour but he loved it.’ ‘Keep up the great work you are doing. You bring many smiles and laughter.’ ‘It comes across how much you care and they obviously feel it too.’
Age Range: 12–90
Free to use?
07939 573 211
07939 573 211 Email this service