Amberley Primary School
Amberley Primary School is a small, inclusive school set in spacious, beautiful grounds on the edge of the village of Amberley in the South Downs National Park. All our staff have a very personal knowledge of every child. Our inclusive family ethos is based on Christian values.
What we do:
- Every child at Amberley is an individual and support will be personalised to meet their needs.
- We have high expectations of behaviour; everyone in the school community is treated with equality and respect.
- Children identified as having a significant difference to the expected targets or those who are consistently not meeting their individual targets are observed, monitored and assessed to identify any specific needs.
- Our Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator will oversee and plan Personal Learning Plans for children on the Special Educational Needs register and this will be implemented by our very experienced and caring team of teaching assistants and class teachers.
- To ensure the best possible provision and support for your children, we like to include you and our staff working together in making decisions. Communication between our school and you, as parents, is vital to our approach and we value your opinions.