Citizens Advice in West Sussex (North, South, East)
We offer free, independent advice to everybody, whoever you are, whatever the problem.
We have offices in Worthing, Shoreham, Horsham, Crawley, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill, as well as several outreaches.
What we do:
- We are a local registered charity and our advisers are highly trained. Most of our advice team are volunteers.
- We give advice from 16 locations in Worthing, Shoreham-by-Sea, Horsham, Crawley, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath, and Burgess Hill.
- You can call us for advice on 0344 477 1171 (Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm). Visit our website to access support via email and web chat.
- We can help with issues such as benefits (including Universal Credit and disability benefits), employment, housing, debt, domestic abuse, immigration, consumer problems and much more. Our service is free, confidential, independent and impartial.
- 70% of people helped said they felt less stressed after having advice from us.
Our users say:
Very friendly, thorough and supportive. Excellent service. Would advise anyone needing help on various matters to seek help from Citizens Advice. Great people who do a fantastic job helping others They offer genuine advice on real problems