The Rainbow Centre for Conductive Education
The Rainbow Centre provides Conductive Education (CE) services. The sessions aim to improve the quality of life for children with Cerebral Palsy, Motor Learning Difficulties and Delayed Development through Ce working in partnership with the whole family.
What we do:
- CE is an educational approach that encourages emotional, social and cognitive development alongside physical development enabling children and young adults with damage to the nervous system to overcome the challenges they face.
- Our services: Early Intervention- (6 months to 3 years), Saturday Club, Special Needs Nursery School Booster Groups, Adolescents, Individual Sessions,
- CE is an integrated programme of learning enabling children and young adults with damage to the nervous system to overcome the challenges they face; encouraging emotional, social and cognitive development alongside physical development.
- Sessions are led by conductors who specialise in motor disorders and have a BA Honours in Conductive Education and some have Qualified Teacher’s Status.
- The Rainbow Centre is situated not far from Fareham Town Centre, with good transport links. There is a very large car park directly outside with 6 disabled parking bays. The Rainbow Centre operates from its own purpose built site on one level.
Our users say:
"Reuben and I learned so much. All areas of Reuben's development have improved beyond my wildest expectations. The little boy who was not meant to even stand can scoot around with a walker. " Haanagh, Reuben's mother.