Beacon House (Mental Health)
Beacon House is a team of professional, warm and highly experienced chartered psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists and occupational therapists. We provide a wide range of mental health assessments and effective therapies for children and young people, families and adults who are experiencing mental health difficulties, emotional and behavioural problems and relationship conflict. As a service we have a special interest in repairing the effects of trauma and attachment disruption.
What we do:
- Our specialist Occupational Therapy team is additionally able to provide assessment and treatment in our bespoke OT therapy room, for children who are experiencing a range of developmental problems.
- We offer clinics in Cuckfield, and in Chichester; and we can offer home visits and school visits where this is helpful. We are pleased to offer community based projects when this is specifically funded. Our therapy rooms are warm, welcoming and spacious.
- We welcome referrals from a range of sources – including individuals, parents, GP’s, psychiatrists, Local Authorities and schools.
- While we are an independent mental health team, half of all our referrals are funded by third party organisations such as Children’s Services, Clinical Commissioning Groups, government grants, schools and private healthcare insurance.
- Beacon House is an inclusive, flexible and client-led service. We warmly welcome referrals for the young to the elderly; and from all walks of life. We have practitioners in the team with a lot of experience of working with cultural and sexual diversity,