Invisible Ink Books
Through multi-media creative writing workshops, Invisible Ink Books works with young people with reading and writing difficulties to find their inner author and help put their ideas in print. For our most promising authors, we hope to forge a long term relationship to help develop and promote their literary careers.
What we do:
- We are looking for young people (16+) with mild to moderate reading and writing difficulties. No experience of creative writing necessary. Just enthusiasm, courage and an open mind (even without those we can usually manage)!
- Our workshops are run by Invisible Writers who are also qualified teachers skilled at promoting creative ideas in even the most reluctant of writers.
- Work produced at the sessions will be published and promoted online by Invisible Ink Books and other established publishers, such as the Big Issue, under their own name.
- We are aiming for our most successful writers to generate earnings for themselves from their work.
- We can provide a bespoke education experience for SEN education providers, working within their school or college.
Age Range: 16–103
Free to use?
07903 427 080
Read MoreWebsite Facebook
For more information, and to read about how to access this service, visit:Local Offer webpage