Promoting independence and choice we pride ourselves on offering care and support to disabled children and young people from a dedicated and highly motivated PA and Care Team. Working towards outcome based plans we offer complex health care care and support in your own home or in the community. We cover the Chichester area.
What we do:
- Our Complex Care Services offer personal care and overnight care to children and young people who have health care needs. We have a team or nurses and health care practitioners who will link with you to create a plan suited to your unique requirements.
- Our Short Breaks services offers an opportunity for a child or young person to access community activities of their choices. We work with you at identifying the best activity options and we will provide a appropriately trained workers to accompany you.
- Our PA services is for young people in transition to adulthood and beyond. Supporting independence we will work with you to establish a plan to work towards to meet your individual outcomes.
- Our Services can be referred to by social services or directly by families in receipt of personal budgets, direct payments of private funding.
- Our staff are all highly trained and have full DBS checks in place .
Our users say:
“We would like to take this opportunity to say that we are extremely happy with our PA, our child has really taken to her already. Thank you for choosing her to look after our daughter she is exactly the kind of person we would have chosen ourselves
Age Range: 0–25
Free to use?
02392 455 888
02392 455 888 Email this service
13 The Pallant,