Find It Out (FindItOut)
If you are aged 13-25 you can drop into a FindItOut based within one of our family hubs to get advice and information from one of our friendly team. Locations and opening times can be found on Find a Family Hub. If you want to talk to someone in confidence you just need to pop in or complete the online form. It will help you to access the right service you need. We will work with you to find the service that can meet your needs and provide support.
What we do:
- We can provide you with information, advice and guidance by answering any questions you may have. We can also help you find local services, make referrals and talk about your needs.
- If we cannot find the right service to support you or you need some further support but your family does not, we can offer up to five sessions with one of our workers to work directly with you on what you require support with.
- We also offer whole family work that supports everyone in your home and gets everyone working together, with your consent if that is what you need.
- If you need specialist support, we can help you get in touch with right service to meet your needs.
- We also are a collection site for the click and collect sexual health condom distribution scheme.
Age Range: 13–25
Free to use?
03302 222 121