Aspens - Specialist Support Services
Our Specialist Support Service is a comprehensive, professional, high quality service for parents/carers of children and young people with or without a diagnosis ASC who demonstrate challenging behaviour and other difficulties associated with the Autism Spectrum.
Each family will receive a support package which includes a baseline behaviour and skills assessment from a behaviour support specialist, a behaviour intervention plan and if requires support from a specialist intervention advisor.
What we do:
- Behaviour and Skills Assessment Behaviour Intervention Plan
- Help with; Sleep, eating, communication, toileting, self help, anxiety, social skills, sensory issues, theory of mind etc.
- Team of qualified Behaviour Specialists and Specialist Intervention Advisors specialising in Autism Spectrum Condition
- 1-1 sessions with the child or young person Parallel or 1-1 sessions with the parent/s or carer/s School observations Functional analysis support Buddying and mentoring
- Sibling clinic or 1-1 home sessions
Our users say:
"Wow, this has totally floored us, thank you so much for the assessment for Z, it gives us so much to work on with him, we are amazed how much information you managed to gather and form into a coherent summary and then plan of action for us to work on."