Extratime (Extra Time) (Short Breaks Provider)
Extratime has provided inclusive clubs & holiday schemes for children and young people with additional needs and disabilities since 2003. We are passionate about high-quality, inclusive play and leisure opportunities children and young people of all backgrounds, abilities & interests. We are committed to partnership working with all of our stakeholders.
Short Break provider
What we do:
- At Extratime, children and young people have fun, try new things and make friends. Our highly trained and experienced teams offer a range of activities in a creative, stimulating and above all, fun environment.
- We are passionate about high-quality, inclusive play for children and young people of all backgrounds, abilities and interests. The individual strengths of each child are at the heart of everything we do and we take seriously the trust that parent carers
- Clubs and schemes are based in venues across the area, including schools, youth clubs and community spaces. A comprehensive registration process and high staff ratios allow us to support children according to their individual strengths and needs.
- Play and leisure is our focus, but our teams are also fully trained to meet the individual additional needs of our children and young people - challenging behaviour, alternative forms of communication, emergency medication and tube feeding.
- Activities include arts and crafts, cooking, sport, music and drama. Clubs and schemes also have visiting professionals who add to the mix with face-painting, balloon modelling, specialist drama workshops and music.
Our users say:
“I particularly value the staff at the club. They are very professional and caring and I really trust them to care for my child. I feel like they know him really well and follow his interests. He really enjoys the club and wants to go more next year.”