YMCA - Yippee & Yip4Youth (Short Break Provider)
YMCA's Short Break services, Yippee and Yip4Youth, offer specialist play and leisure opportunities for children and young people with complex needs and disabilities.
YMCA is a Short Break Provider
What we do:
- Yippee and Yip4Youth are the YMCA’s warm and welcoming short break services for children and young people with a wide range of disabilities and complex needs.
- The short break clubs run through-out the school holidays and during term time. Families are welcome to request current booking forms by getting in touch with the team.
- Yippee and Yip4Youth provide age appropriate activities and outings, ensuring that they can play and socialise with friends and try out new activities, whilst giving families some support.
- The YMCA provides qualified and experienced staff within all the short break clubs, with high staff to child ratio, to enable all to take part regardless of individual ability.
- To see a short video of some of the activities we have provided for young people, please follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/YMCAShortBreaks/videos/255167422058968/
Our users say:
“Having the YMCA means that we as parents have peace of mind knowing that our son is cared for in a safe, loving and caring environment giving Simeon time to meet and interact with other children and get involved in loads of different activities.”