Change, Grow & Live - Drug and Alcohol Wellbeing Network, Coastal
Crime Reduction Initiatives (CRI) delivers an integrated and comprehensive recovery-focused treatment service across West Sussex. The service is for people who would like to address issues relating to their drug and/or alcohol use. Services offer a flexible approach with individuals to meet their specific needs. Our aim is to help people to reach their substance use and health related goals along with working in a broader way around life skills and coping mechanisms.
What we do:
- Open access so people can drop in on a daily basis as needed. Same day assessment
- A needle and syringe programme.
- BBV testing and Hepatitis B vaccination. Medically assisted recovery along with health and well being checks
- Structured psychosocial treatment provision (workshops, counselling, keywork sessions, groups). A place for people to come and feel safe to explore issues relating to their substance use
- Opening Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with pre-arranged late clinic on Wednesdays. Open Access Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm.