Crawley College (formerly Central Sussex College) has merged with Chichester College, creating the largest college group in Sussex.
As part of the merger, we have changed our business name to Crawley College and this represents an exciting new chapter for Crawley. But don't worry, while our name has changed our commitment to our students hasn't. All places are confirmed for students returning or joining us in September.
What we do:
- • Impartial information, advice and guidance to ensure that students are placed on the best course for their needs.
- • A team of qualified and experienced advisers who offer impartial and confidential information, advice and guidance on a range of pastoral and welfare issues.
- • Established links with a range of external support agencies including sexual health services, drug and substance misuse, housing and other local services.
- • A free counselling service that all students can access in the knowledge that any appointment will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- • A qualified and experienced Additional Learning Support team who can offer a wide range of support, including: one-to-one support , in-class support, scribes and/or note takers, readers, Communication Support Workers, Dyslexia specialists and so on.
Our users say:
“All the support was good for the whole course. I wouldn't change a thing.” (student survey comment July 2014)
Age Range: 14–95
Free to use?
01293 442 201
01293 442 205 Email this service
Central Sussex College,