Ashurst CE Aided Primary School
'We aim to provide all pupils with an education of the highest quality within an essentially Christian environment that respects, values and cares for all members of the school community'.
What we do:
- There is a strong home-school partnership from the outset, with parents and pupils actively involved and engaged in education and learning.
- The 'open door' policy enables ready access to teachers to enable parents to discuss any concerns they have regarding pupil progress.
- Staff consult effectively on how best to meet individual needs appropriately and effectively.
- The smaller classes and high teacher:pupil ratio enable staff to know pupils very well from an early age.
- Developing pupils' respect for themselves and each other, and enhancing self-esteem, are important contributors to individual well-being; and future happiness and success.
Our users say:
" As Ashurst is a small school, each child is given the chance to develop in confidence and ability. They are all made to feel valued and contribute actively to the school and the wider community". Parent of three children.
Age Range: 4–11
Free to use?
01403 710 426
Ashurst CE Aided Primary School,
Ashurst, Nr Steyning,