Ashdown Centre (Short Breaks provider)
Supporting children and young people with a learning disability or additional needs (siblings/young carers) and their families with short breaks.
Ashdown is a Short Break provider
What we do:
- We offer Saturday respite for children age 5-12
- We offer monthly Sunday respite for young people age 12-18
- We are offer a unique sibling service which runs during the school holidays for siblings aged 5-14.
- We offer a safe and secure environment for children and young people.
- Staff ratios are appropriate for individuals needs and amended when needed for certain activities and themed days.
Our users say:
The Ashdown service gives our son a few hours to be himself in a relaxed, fun and safe environment. He can just play and we can leave him and we don’t have to worry. This service really is invaluable to parents like us.
Age Range: 5–18
Free to use?
Requires an application to be completed
01903 327 327
6-8 Ashdown Road,