To enquire about our service, please contact [email protected] or call 01229 585173. Our office is open from 8:30am-3:30pm Monday - Thursday. We are based in Ulverston, however we have students across the UK.
What we do:
- CandLE is a not-for-profit organisation supporting the learning and communication needs of students who rely on AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
- We support students in mainstream and special schools with communication, literacy and curriculum access.
- From an initial assessment, we establish the education needs and build a learning experience tailor-made to the individual student and their access requirements.
- We specialise in curriculum support at all stages, the teaching of literacy through our own tried and tested literacy programme, AAC resource development and training in AAC education.
- Many CandLE students have achieved GCSE's, A levels, and one of our students is now at university studying maths.