Bright Sparks Tutors
Tailored tutoring sessions and learning packs. Flexible, accessible, effective. Practical, engaging and fun sessions geared towards the learner's needs and interests. Holistic learning support. Bright Sparks is run and managed by Kayleigh Crouch who has been a professional tutor for many years as well as a primary school teacher, early years teacher and SEN specialist.
What we do:
- Tutoring and bespoke learning packages designed to support and promote holistic learning as well as raise attainment in core subjects.
- For children and young people with: Autism, Aspergers, social communication Needs, sensory impairments and conditions, PDA, behavioural issues, attachment disorders and children who have experienced trauma.
- Tutors are given full training and strategies are reviewed termly. Tutoring can take place in person, online or as a 'blended' experience.
- Tutors are guided and mentored by an experienced and highly trained teacher and SEN specialist who keeps in close contact with the family.
- The owner and director of the company, Kayleigh, has a master's degree in education, teaching degrees in 0-5 and 5-11 and over 10 years of working with neurodivergent children. She has two brothers with autism.
Our users say:
Her knowledge of the curriculum is brilliant and she has tailored activities to suit our daughter’s specific interests. She quickly identified gaps in learning and has found fun methods and activities to encourage her, no stodgy worksheets!