A low intensity approach around issues relating to people’s autism spectrum condition. Our support focuses on post diagnostic and social skills that covers issues people may experience on a daily basis.
Some of our support is free to access. Some customers are asked to contribute to support - please contact us for more details.
What we do:
- Help develop coping strategies
- Signpost to autism friendly support
- Act as a sounding board for issues
- Guidance to mainstream services on how they can support people who have autism
- Group, on line and face to face support
Age Range: 18–90
Free to use?
Requires an application to be completed
01243 544 607
Read MoreWebsite Twitter Facebook
For more information, and to read about how to access this service, visit:Local Offer webpage