Ashington CE First School
We are a popular, friendly school committed to promoting Christian values and providing a safe, caring and happy learning environment.
All children are valued, they have positive attitudes and are motivated to learn, achieving high standards.
What we do:
- Our school is fully inclusive offering accessibility to all learners from Early Years/ Reception to Year 5.
- We aim to provide a creative curriculum where children make good progress and also have opportunities to learn and play in our exceptional outside grounds.
- Staff are well trained to support children with a range of Special Educational Needs including: Speech, Language and Communication; Physical Development (Jump Ahead) and Basic Skills Development.
- We value a quality and effective home/ school partnership. The ongoing dialogue between children, parents/carers and school staff ensures that children are well supported and their needs are met.
- We recognise the importance of early intervention to identify special needs. We have strong and supportive links with outside professionals including: Speech Therapists, Physios, Occupational Therapists and Family Link Workers.
Our users say:
"I am really impressed with the extra support my child receives at Ashington." "There is a very friendly, welcoming and supportive atmosphere at the school. A real sense of community."
Age Range: 4–10
Free to use?
Requires an application to be completed
01903 892 365
Ashington CE First School,