Appletree Support Ltd
Appletree Support is a small local organisation offering care and support to children and young people with disabilities. Appletree provides highly trained members of staff to work with children and young people in their own homes and in the community. Appletree is run by a team of social care and health care professionals whom have had extensive experience in the field of working with children and disability.
What we do:
- We provide care and support to children and young people from the age of 0 months to 25 years of age.
- We focus on the following areas of need: physical disability, learning disability, challenging behaviour, the Autistic Spectrum, sensory impairment, complex medical needs and a terminal illness.
- Our team of support workers come from a variety of backgrounds, with skills and experience in both complex health and behavioural support. They undertake a full training programme and go through all necessary recruitment checks including a full DBS check.
- Working in conjunction with social care and the community nursing team, we are able to implement and co-ordinate training and care planning to suit each and every child or young person, to a high standard.
- We strive to support young people to achieve their goals and aspirations. We treat all people with dignity and respect in a non-discriminatory, non-judgmental fashion.
Our users say:
“The Buddy scheme has been excellent for my son, offering a person he could talk to, joke with and have as a friend when friendship is not something he usually has."