ClarkSLT Speech & Language Therapy Services for children, young people, schools and colleges
ClarkSLT is an independent speech and language therapy service based in and around Surrey, Sussex and W Kent, led by Speech & Language Therapist Becky Clark. The team are passionate about making a difference for children and young people aged 4 – 25 years with speech, language and social communication difficulties.
What we do:
- Services for schools or colleges providing tailored support at the specialist, targeted and universal levels and support for school SLCN strategy development.
- Parents can also refer their child directly to us. We can offer assessments and provide therapy packages to support development of speech, language or communication skills, to develop strategies, self awareness and self advocacy.
- Training and support for staff on understanding communication difficulties, identification, profiling and support strategies.
- Support for children with difficulties including: Developmental Language Disorder (DLD), Speech Sound Disorders, social communication difficulties, Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- A therapist with the right skill mix, registered with the appropriate professional bodies, holding an enhanced DBS check and professional indemnity insurance. Therapists have supervision and support and we carry out Safer Recruitment in Education Checks.
Our users say:
It has been really good working with someone as passionate, knowledgeable and proactive as you. It is also very valuable that the therapists are such integral parts of our staff team – thanks to them for working so closely with colleagues & parents.