The Autism Trust UK
The Autism Trust UK provides an ASD friendly, real working environment, fostering independence and building work skills for individuals aged 16 years and older, with autism. This can be achieved through work experience or where applicable participation in the ASDAN Employability programme.
We also offer short courses and Focus courses for Independence subjects.
See the Pathways Booklet on our website for more details.
What we do:
- Our bespoke training, delivery and environment provides young adults with autism, the opportunity to learn retail, office, manufacturing, photography, social media, hospitality and housekeeping skills.
- Referrals can be made by either the individual, a parent or the local authority. There is a charge, which is dependent on the service requested and the hours undertaken. The costs can be self funded, parent funded or local authority funded.
- The training centre is on the first floor with no lift access, therefore the service user would need to be able to ascend and descend stairs and a spiral fire escape in case of emergencies. Apologies we are not able to accommodate wheelchair users.
- There is a public car park opposite Polly's Place. Camberley railway station and bus stops are also situated close by.
- To register an interest in the services provided by The Autism Trust, please email [email protected] to request an Interest Form.